Vyvin offers World Class Live Project Training
Vyvin is amongst the first few to start Live Project Training in Rohtak. We provide training on not just languages and frameworks but also the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). We provide training in such a way that at the end of the training, students are able to work independently on small and medium scale projects.
At the end of training a student will be able to:
- Understand what the project is and why it is being developed.
- Understand how to collect requirements for the project.
- Analyze project requirements.
- Define modules and features of the project.
- Design the database for the project.
- Design project's architecture.
- Develop the project using given language.
- Deploy the project.
- Do necessary project documentation.
Real Life Employment Scenarios
Our training is not just about programming. There are a whole lot of elements that goes into a successful software project development e.g. team working, decision making, testing for reliability, performance testing, usability and timely delivery, customer expectation, client communication, project documentation. These skills are never taught in a college, but are very essential for a software project execution. Our training programs develop these skills into students from the begining.
We involve students in live projects to face them real life challanges. We teach them how to work effectively in a team environment and how to handle the competition in work place.
- Latest TechnologyWe provide training only on latest technologies and frameworks.
- Training by IT Professionals Training is given by the developers who are actually involved in development of enterprise applications.
- Regular Assessment Trainees are assessed for their progress by regular assessments and evaluation.
- Real World Tips and Tricks Our training helps you understand how the programming is done in real world. We help you to learn industry standards so that you are ready to face the challenges on your job.
We help well performing students in getting jobs in multi-national companies. We can't guarantee the job, but we do whatever is possible to get our students employed.
If a student proves himself worthy, we may offer him/her a job at Vyvin at the end of training period. It totally depends on the ability and skills of the student and our job requirements at that time.
Training Batch Registration
We organize a limited number of training batches every year. Due to high demand, we cannot admit everyone in these batches.
Therefore, it is recommended that you register immediately for one of these training batches.
Click here to register for a live project training batch. You need to provide some basic information about yourself. We will call you back with more information on the training you select.